WHY ENVY AND HAPPINESS DON`T GO TOGETHER?

 Hello everyone! This is the second blog post that I write in English. 

 "No one is You and that`s Your power". 

Even if each person is wished for self-love, individuality and uniqueness, it is not always easy to internalize it. The fact that everyday life is always based on comparisons. Whether in salary numbers, competitions, work field and etc. 

We constantly compare ourselves to others. Constantly. Through social media constantly comparing each other is so unhealthy. I absolutely love Instagram, it`s my little album (I love photography, I love taking pictures of animals and nature).  I think it`s a brilliant app and there`s so much creativity and amazing people on there. 

I am not saying a little competition is bad. It is bad when You are dissatisfied with yourself and others, then it is unhealthy. 

One thing should not be forgotten in all these comparisons. Comparisons is the thief of joy after all.  Stay true to yourself. 

"Another woman`s beauty is not your own absence". 

In my personal opinion, it is not only about beauty but also about talent, success and great character. 

Instead of looking at others with envy we should be able to be much more motivated, and inspired, we should be able to understand that everyone and by everyone I mean EVERYONE is unique. 

Instead of being envious of others, we should really look inside ourselves and ask what really makes us happy. What makes You truly happy? 

(Happy little me) 

Because in the end, that`s what matters the most. To be happy. I believe that those people who are not jealous of others enjoy life much more, are much happier. Both inside and outside. 


Comments

  1. So, so true!! To identify our own individual and unique joys instead of being envious, that's true happiness!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most popular posts